Social Media Manager NeededPotential for Full Time Employment
WAKE brand media is a rapidly growing, Arizona based, company that creates and manages video for digital marketing strategy. We are looking for a Social Media Ninja to manage the social presence of our clients across many platforms.
Our company is growing fast and we are seeking a self-starter to do some growing with us.
The Social Media Manager position will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s Social Media Marketing strategy as well as our clients to extend the reach of all client brands, grow each brand’s social media presence, and increase/optimize traffic to the client website from all social media channels with a heavy emphasis on video (in advertising and posts).
This person will be in charge of the ongoing management for all aspects of social media, including overall strategy, content calendar creation, reporting and analysis, lead generation, engagement, new ideas (contests, sweepstakes, etc.), and keeping up with the newest online trends & tools. This person will coordinate with the client to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice, and alignment with strategic business direction.
The ideal candidate has working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing, and executing social media initiatives. Ideal candidate is someone who actively and passionately uses current social networking platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest He/she will have the ability to own and manage their own projects, exert their creativity and put their ideas into action.
CANDIDATE QUALITIES DESIRED
- Detail orientated
- Critical thinker
- Ability to make decisions on the go
- High energy and desire to learn; motivated
- Goal/results driven
- Ability to think creatively and clearly express ideas
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-managing; needs minimal direction
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Team player and maintains a positive attitude
JOB RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Content calendars for all Brandetize clients
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of social media efforts
- Monitor trends in social media including tools, strategies, and applications
- Write and edit marketing copy
- Develop and execute campaigns
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy and provide fresh insight for improvement
- 2-5 years of Social media management
- Search marketing knowledge
- Proficient writer/ editor
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BS College graduate – preferably with an emphasis in marketing and/or communications
- Knowledge of brand communication, and digital marketing
- Knowledge of web media and technology
- Knowledge and participation in social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience with Social Media automation/analysis tools (Ex: HooteSuite, FB Insights, etc.)
- AdWords and YouTube Advertising experience a plus
$18.00-$20.00 per hour, DOE
Position is hourly and part time with potential for full time employment.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com